Living beyond what causes cancer — Practical solutions as you move forward processing your chronic illness. You may ask what causes cancer!
Everything in life starts with the vibration of intention – our thoughts, words, and actions become our life.
Actively participate in all decision making steps by becoming informed from as many sources as possible of the potential outcomes, risks, and dangers of cancer.
Know and understand that you are loved and you are blessed. It is important to surround yourself with family and friends, for they are your pillars of support. Show them how much they are appreciated, and remind them of how important they are to you.
Surgery, diagnostic procedures, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and pharmaceutical drugs can have adverse effects. You need to be informed about these and what causes cancer.
Research what is presented here with an open mind. This needn’t be a reason for anguish since it is through effectively conquering difficulties in life that you evolve.
Process your emotions, especially anger & resentment. Embrace your will to live healthfully. Do what you love. BUT, importantly you have a choice. The choice is yours to make. Your decision is important. Assess the situation and know what’s best for YOU.
Reasons why taking action is crucial:
- Imperative to deal with unresolved extreme physical and emotional trauma
- Psychological counseling to rebalance the mind’s electrical field and chemistry
- Constant stress elevates cortisol levels triggering “fight or flight mode” weakens the immune system
- Adrenal fatigue cellular adrenaline allowing glucose levels to skyrocket
- Pathogens and yeast-fungal growth increases acidity
- Deep sleep is required to regulate the immune system - a minimum of 8 hours
- Melatonin occurs naturally a night. Light prevents the release of melatonin
- Physical exercise is necessary to increase blood flow, and improve overall fitness
- Weight training can improve strength and bone health
- See a nutritionist for digestion problems, heart conditions or weight-management strategies for maintaining healthy eating habits
- Liver cleansing diet - to remove toxins clogging the liver (refer Dr. Sandra Cabot)
- Test for Candida Yeast Infection
- Test iodine levels
- Removal of mercury, silver dental amalgams, root canal fillings or crowns from an environmental dentist who uses oxygen and air vacuums
- Remove Sodium Fluoride
- Live in well-ventilated spaces
- Avoid Genetically Modified Foods (GMO)
- Have extended blood tests for any abnormal levels of metals or minerals in your blood serum.
- Examine cellular tissue levels absorbed within body tissue, bone and fat deposits via a hair analysis test
- Removal of lead and cadmium from old paint, aluminum from drinking water flocculation treatment and cooking utensils, copper from old pipes, barium and strontium in soil from chemtrails, and glysophate (there is a testing procedure), fungicides and herbicides/pesticide of chemical toxicity held in the body are endemic
- Myth: All cholesterol is bad for you!
- Myth: Saturated fats – good or bad?
- Myth: Salt is bad for you!
- Avoid artificial sugars
- Parasite removal: From pets, infected person’s bodily fluids, contaminated food, and water, insect bites. Eliminate with diet, supplements and detoxification products
- There is growing evidence of Electromagnetic radiation. Do an audit of your home and work environments. Check the proximity of radio and mobile phone transmitter towers, high-tension power lines, and smart meters. Be aware of any 5G networks!!!
- Mobile (cell) phone safety warnings: Use headsets or speakerphone option, keep mobile devices away from the body, switch off mobile data and Wi-Fi whilst sleeping, Avoid calls at places with low signal reception. Do not allow children to use mobile devices unless really necessary, and avoid long conservations on the mobile phone
- Curb intake of sugar, coffee, and alcohol
- Processed foods are a major contributor to obesity and illness around the world. Avoid Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods, Processed Breakfast Cereals, ProcessedSnack Foods, trans fat-laden margarine, soft drinks, and Low-Carb Junk Foods
Road to Recovery:
- WATER: Drink Alkaline water, filtered rainwater or natural spring water to hydrate your body. Lemon juice can be added
- Diet and Nutrition: the areas of low cancer per capita are rural areas with plant-based diets, both cooked and raw. Research foods that contain beneficial components and add them to your regular diet
- Eat lots of fermented plant products and homegrown veggies — bio-dynamic, organic or spray-free as possible
- Celery juice: 16ml twice a day, drink half an hour prior to meals
- Veggie juice - Don Tolman Cabala recipe: Carrot – Green Apple – Beet – Golden Apple – Lemon – Red Apple
- Smoothies- Mayo Clinic: 1 banana, juice of 1 lemon, ½ cup strawberries, ½ cup other berries ( blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, wild berries), 2 cups fresh raw baby spinach, fresh mint to taste, 1 cup cold water or ice
- Healthy superfoods: Kale, spinach, blueberries, strawberries, cucumber, lemon, banana, ginger, chia, flaxseeds, walnuts, almonds, kiwi fruit, pawpaw, pineapple
- Yoga, qigong, reiki, homeopathy, acupuncture, herbal medicine, essential oils, tapping, aromatherapy, kinesiology, hypnotherapy, massage, chiropractic, laughter yoga, and Keshe Foundation plasma science to name a few…
- Living Threads is the emergence of a revolutionary healing transformation
- Meditation: communicate with your soul to understand who you truly are. Practices include utilizing the brain to concentrate, build up non-judgmental attention of thoughts and feelings accomplish inward serenity, regulate breathing, physical unwinding, mental balance, and improved coping skills.
- Turmeric (with added black pepper) recommended dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with meals. Do not take if using Warfarin or other blood thinners
- Medicinal Cannabis: Cannabidiol (CBD) is helpful in controlling seizures and pain. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) relieves pain, reduces muscle spasms and lessens nausea and vomiting. ingest or apply tinctures and oils extracted from the flower buds, leaves and roots. Suggested dosage is 60 g of cannabis ingested over a period of 90 days of a high-quality source. Be aware of synthetic versions.
- Plasma Science: watch Youtube public teachings on GANS. Wire for making a pain pen. Grow chemical-free, disease-free, drought-resilient plants. Plasma Patches for pain relief. Gans plasma water to drink. Plasma Rings used as bracelets of 6mm vinyl tubing filled with water creating a plasma field around the body.
- Gerson Therapy organic coffee enema: consult a health practitioner
- Supplements: Combine Liposomal Vit C, Whole Food Vitamin C, and MSM powder; L-lysine; Pancreatic enzymes or protein enzymes; Proline; Chorella, Coenzyme q10, Selenium, Kyolic garlic, Multi B complex and B12, Vic E Gamma Tocotrienol, Quercetin, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Shilajit
- Herbs: Aloe vera, Japanese mushrooms Shiitake or Reishi, Moringa, Ginseng, Curcumin
- Herbal Teas: Green tea, red hibiscus, mulberry leaves (no stems), Essiac tea, pawpaw leaf powder or tea, dandelion, licorice tea, ginseng tea, tulsi or basil tea
- Quercetin (flavonoid) found in many plants and foods
- Gut Repair: Glutamine, slippery elm, paw-paw, flaxseed and Probiotics help maintain good gut bacteria
- Live Blood Analysis: microscopy to observe the structure of the red and white cells and platelets in your blood. Another pathology testing is recommended
- Note: Be very well informed and use medical/naturopathic guidance
Ho’oponopono - A powerful prayer to chant or “say” within:
"I am sorry — Please forgive me — Thank you — I love you"
Read: The Biology of Belief ~ Dr. Bruce Lipton