Toad Hollow is a mystical place in Michigan where wonderful events and historical reenactments and fun classes were held based on the storytelling of Ralph C. Morrison. His message being “every day” is a good day to spread a kind word and do a good deed from the heart.
Kindness is essential to:
- Speak encouragement to communicate emotional well-being and performance
- Give encouragement to the needs and happiness of others
- Take encouragement to enhance your performance and thinking
- Offer encouragement to help others enjoy positivity in general
- Support encouragement gives qualitative data with having positive feedback
- Strengthen encouragement determines our satisfaction and ability to perform
- Applaud encouragement creates happy feelings and positivism
- Inspire encouragement to implement good advice without judgment
- Need encouragement using self-satisfaction as motivation
- Stimulate encouragement makes your thinking more extensive and creative
- Understand encouragement to recognize the truth, praise, and gratitude
- Feel encouragement to help understand and empathize with others
- Practice encouragement to spread success
You are loved and what you do is loved.